11. are you listening to music right now? - Yes! As of right now, I’m listening to As We Go Along by The Monkees!
Thank you for the question! :D <3
1. selfie - ah, I’ve just posted one but here’s one from when I had longer hair:
2. what would you name your future kids? - I honestly haven’t given this too much thought! I’m not even sure if I’ll have kids at this point. We’ll see what happens!
11. are you listening to music right now? - Yes! I’m listening to Don’t Look Away by The Who!
12. what is something you want right now? - Right now…materialistically speaking, I want a WiiU and SkullCandy Aviator headphones! But beyond that, I’d like to actually experience what a romantic relationship is like…
25. role model - My mother is a good role model because she’s done so much and on her own. She raised me and she tries her best in whatever tasks she takes on. Beyond family, an excellent role model is Misha Collins.
Thank you so much for the questions! <3
B: a song to listen to before you go to sleep - I can listen to just about any song before bed, really. But I think a good thing to listen to is either Good Night by The Beatles or any song from Paul McCartney’s Kisses On The Bottom album.
T: a love song -A really great love song is Maybe I’m Amazed by Paul McCartney
U: a song that reminds me of a fictional pairing - For this, I’m going to say Bound To You by Christina Aguilera from the movie Burlesque. I pick this song for Destiel only because of the “profound bond” that Dean and Castiel have.
Y: a song I’d send to my crush (imaginary, if you don’t have one) -This is a tough one…but I’m just gonna go with I Can’t Explain by The Who!
Thank you, dear anon! <3
E: a song by a band I’ve seen live -I’ve seen Paul McCartney live…so I’m gonna say…either Live And Let Die….or Band On The Run.
Thanks, love! <3
1. selfie - this is one of my most recent ones. I’m not gonna take a new one right now because I’m getting ready for bed and therefore look like crap. XD
- A: an uplifting song
- B: a song to listen to before you go to sleep
- C: a song from a soundtrack
- D: a song that reminds me of a fictional character
- E: a song by a band I’ve seen live
- F: a song that I’ve used as a ringtone at some point
- G: a song to party your butts off to
- H: a song that reminds me of my childhood
- I: a song that gives me butterflies
- J: a song by the beatles
- K: a song I know all the lyrics to
- L: an instrumental song
- M: a song that hasn’t got a video but I wish it had
- N: a song by a band I want to see live
- O: a melancholic song
- P: a song that I’d recommend you based on your blog
- Q: a song to drive to
- R: a song that I’ve listened to lots of times recently
- S: a song by a band of your choice
- T: a lovesong
- U: a song that reminds me of a fictional pairing
- V: a non-english song
- W: a song with an amazing music video
- X: a cover
- Y: a song I’d send to my crush (imaginary, if you don’t have one)
- Z: a randomly chosen song